Jinju Minsan Football Club returns home after 1 month, draws 2-2 with Yeoju FC

Jinju City Football Club failed to overcome Yeoju FC in their first home game in a long time.

Jinju Min Football Club earned a 2-2 draw against Yeoju FC in the 25th round of the K4 League at Jinju Stadium on April 26 after a tightly contested match. As a result, Jinju Minsan Football Club remained in fourth place in the league with 40 points (12 wins, 4 draws, and 4 losses), while Yeoju FC remained in first place with 44 points (14 wins, 2 draws, and 6 losses).

Jinju FC returned to their home ground for the first time in about a month after their 22nd round match against Pyeongtaek Citizen FC on March 29. Before the game, Jinju FC head coach Lee Chang-yeop said, “It is true that there are concerns about the feeling of the game as it is the first game in a month,” adding, “How quickly the players get used to the ground will be a watershed for this game.”

Yeoju FC, on the other hand, defeated Pyeongtaek Citizen FC 4-1 in the previous round to stay at the top of the standings. “Facing Jinju Citizens FC, who were in good form, on the road was a big pressure,” said Yeoju FC head coach Shim Bong-seop. “I emphasized defense more than ever to the players. We will attack the opponent with counterattacks based on solid defense.”

Jinju Minsan Football Club took the lead early on. In the 10th minute, Lee Hyun-sung won the ball from a high position through strong pressure. After breaking through, a low cross from the right flank to Munjeon was finished by Kim Min-ho for the first goal.

The lead didn’t last long for Jinju Min Football Club. In the 18th minute of the first half, Bae Joon-ho made a critical passing mistake at the back and gave up a one-on-one chance. Yeoju FC’s Kim Ha-joon calmly slotted home the rebound to equalize just eight minutes after the goal.

In the second half, Jinju Min Football Club took the lead again. In the 34th minute, Lee Sang-joon, who took over from Kim Hyung-won’s pass, broke through from the right side and cut inside. Yeoju FC’s Kim Tae-in threw his body to block the shot, but Kim Hyung-won, who had rushed in, finished off the loose ball and scored another goal.

In the 37th minute of the second half, a pass from Yeoju FC’s Lee Tae-hyung was exquisitely flicked on by Cho Ui-ri during a counterattack. Lee Dong-hee capitalized on the one-on-one opportunity to tie the game at 2-2. After that, both teams fought for the victory, but the match ended with a final score of 2-2 without any additional goals. 온라인바카라

After the game, Lee Chang-yeop, head coach of Jinju Min Football Team, said, “It was disappointing that we lacked the sense of play recently. We need to have the strength to defend after scoring, but twice we scored first and conceded,” he said. Coach Lee Chang-yeop also said, “Our goal is to finish first in the league and get promoted to the K3 League. We will improve our defense, which was lacking in this game, and we will definitely win the next game.”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *